Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hugs and Kisses



Granny and Grampy always send us packages to let us know they are thinking of us! The girls got some really cute Valentines day outfits and adorable rain boots (wellies, for all of you English people out there!) They were so excited about everything! I got an amazingly comfy pair of shoes that I don't have to tie! Slip on's are the only way to go when you are pregnant! I also got some pretty heart earrings, but Aleece informed me I had to wait until Valentines Day to wear those! And Val got a radio that you can either wind up to use or use batteries! We were so excited about this, because when the tornadoes hit earlier this week and we realized how unprepared we were, this is something we didn't have! So thank you so much Granny and Grampy! You guys are the best! We love you!

5 comments:

M {3 said...

OHHHHH! Those girls make my heart smile and cry at the same time! I miss ya'll. You can't even tell from the pictures that Laney Bug's boots are big and heavy enough they probably double her weight;) Leecy T
is getting so grown up. I <3 U

Biggie T said...

What cute pictures - made possible by such beautiful girls. They look like they belong in England in their wellies. Wish we could have switched the boots but they'll just have to admire them on each other. Happy valentines day. These are fun ages when every holiday is still so new and so exciting. Enjoy them!

Hair Goddess said...

I love pretty much love rain boots and I am glad my 2 best girls have them now !

Kathy said...

CUTE boots! i love those! how fun! getting packages is the best, espcially from grandparents! cute little picture set up there too!

Syphus Family said...

Your girls are just too cute! I love the Boots! Thank goodness for wonderful grandparents!